Thursday, February 25, 2016

Awesome Life Friday #54

Welcome to Awesome Life Friday!

We're so looking forward to seeing what you've been cooking, creating, growing, decorating, reviewing, giving away, and thinking about this week!

You may have noticed that we've begun co-hosting another link up - Party in Your PJs!  It starts on Tuesday evenings, and runs through Sunday.  I hope you'll join us there as well!

Here's a few of the things we've been up to this past week:




We hope you'll check these out if you haven't already!  Don't forget to peek at the sidebar and check out what other giveaways we currently have going.

~~~

If you are one of our FEATURED bloggers, this button is for you!





Thank you all so much for sharing your awesomeness!


Are you all ready to party?  If you like, we'd love it you'd help spread the word by grabbing our button:





Here we go!


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my fitness post. I appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynda for Awesome Life Friday 54, you have such a positive party name, I meant to tell you that a long time ago. Hugs.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features! I love that Bee Cross Stitch Kit! Thank you for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my mini cross-stitch kit--and thanks for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda! Fridays come around so quickly! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New subscriber from Friendship Friday at Create With Joy!

    There are SO many good links on your blog that I had to subscribe so I can visit again. There's no way to get through them all in one sitting!

    Here's my Friendship Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun place to party each week! Thanks for joining our crew over at #FridayFrivolity and I hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete