Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Review - 41:10 Photography


Reviewer: Jackie Snider

I had the honor of reviewing one of my favorite subjects: photography. 41:10 Photography has such a knack for capturing the beauty in a single moment. Anyone in the mid-south area, particularly Memphis, Tennessee in need of a photographer - don’t hesitate to check them out! Rebecca Jaffe is a self proclaimed “Art-o-holic” and it certainly shows in her work.



Not being in that area, I was not prepared to do this review solely based on a few email interactions and browsing her Facebook page and website.

However, I was able to get in contact with one of her regular clients, Ashley Lillo. She was happy to provide me with a wonderful testimonial, as well as a slew of photos from her many sessions with Rebecca.


Ashley has used 41:10 Photography several times for a variety of reasons. She has used them for modeling photos, multiple musician shoots, as well as family portraits. Browsing through 41:10’s photos, I can see they that that’s not all they do. They also are capable of getting pets to cooperate with the camera, brides to smile pretty, encapsulate the crossroads of a senior year, and the keen ability to make any mom-to-be look pain- free and beautiful.



As for prices, 41:10 Photography runs about average for what I’ve seen, maybe slightly more expensive. Though, if you are like me and your photo albums are one of the first things you would grab in a house fire, a quality photographer is priceless!

Her smallest package is a 30-minute session at the location of your choice. It includes 15 high-resolution edited images on a disc, gift print release, $25 print credit and a custom-made timeline cover for your Facebook! This mini session runs $150. Her most expensive option on her pricing guide ‘menu’ is, of course, wedding coverage. This will run you $1500-$2500 depending on how many hours of coverage you require. Along with photos throughout the big day, your price also gets you print credit, gift print release, and a 1-hour engagement session with 20 photos. There are also many other service options for prices in between those two.


According to Ashley Lillo, who says she has tried a few other small business photographers, as well as big chain department store photographers, 41:10 Photography is the best she has come by. Looking through the galleries, I seem to see a lot of repeat clients, so I don’t think Ashley is alone in that recommendation!

So if Ashley’s kind, honest, words of encouragement aren’t enough for you, let 41:10 Photography’s photos speak for themselves!

I think this is my favorite one!

Contact them:

Facebook
Website
Email- 4110photography@gmail.com
Phone Number- (901) 488-3279

From Rebecca Jaffe, of 41:10 Photography, an explanation of her business name ~

"Do not be afraid for I am with you, do not be discouraged for I am your God, I will help you and strengthen you, I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." ~ Isaiah 41:10

"It's helped me through the most difficult and uncertain times in life. I owe everything to God, including my business."



*** 
This post was originally posted at WAHM Review and is being cross posted here by the original author.  I received no monetary compensation for this review, however I was provided with the product for free for purposes of review.  All opinions are my own. Click here see our full disclosure policy.

3 comments:

  1. haha, the last one of the baby cracks me up everytime I see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly fantastic composition there! I love well-done photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely photography! These pictures are really beautiful and well thought out!

    ReplyDelete